Support Us: Please visit our sponsors

.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)

Sponsor

Apple iTunes

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Notice of Public Appearance

Sound and Recording
B. Thomas Cooper
Editor

Greetings,
It appears we are about to get busy, ready or not. Of course, this is old hat by now, and it’s a well worn and comfortable fit. I foresee nothing but good.

We, by the way, are B. Thomas Cooper and Friends, which includes myself, Jon Duff, and Nick Gill. In fact, the three of us will be performing at Joe’s Grotto in Phoenix next Wednesday evening at 9:pm. (That’s March 12th, for those of you with calendars.) Following our set, I will make myself available for questions, etc. I’m sure the others will as well.

I realize only a small handful of my readers are located in the valley, but fret not, we intend to hit as many spots on the map as we can before we wrap this thing up. After all, we’ve only just begun.

The appearance at Joe’s Grotto will be in front of an intimate crowd, providing an excellent opportunity for recording the performance. Joe’s Grotto always has great sound and lighting. You are welcome to bring your cameras. We will be bringing ours. The set will only last about a half an hour, so I suggest you arrive early. Oh, and while you’re there, be sure to ask about Echo.

Later,
Brad

No comments:

Sponsor

TigerDirect

Sponsor

Netflix, Inc.